Stay up-to-date by doing the following:
- Bookmark this page: https://www.talihina.k12.ok.us/covid-19-updates--43
- Download the Talihina Public School District app: App Store, Play Store
- Follow us on social media: Facebook
- April 2 - The Distance Learning Plan for High School is now available at: https://5il.co/ekeiview image . TPS will send out the login and passwords for students on Monday morning.
- April 2 - Even if you applied and where denied, or if your job status has changed due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, please re-apply. Due to the ongoing pandemic, EBT benefits through this program, have been approved to start on May 1, 2020. PDF Version at: https://5il.co/ejcvview image
- March 29 - Letter from Superintendent Jason Lockhart on COVID-19 detailing student meals, facilities use, communication, distance learning, the school schedule and events. Click here to read the letter.
- March 26 - Blue & Gold has closed for the next 21 days and they are not sure if or when they will be back in operation. Because we don't know when, because of risk of infection, and because of the people who support the band may now need that money for something they weren't counting on, we are canceling the sale and asking that you refund all money collected. Stay safe and hope to see everyone soon. Thank you for your tremendous support.
- March 24 - If your child goes to school at TPS and would like lunches delivered to them, please call 918 567 2259 ext 177 between 11 am - 2 pm and give them your child's name and address.
- March 20 - As of right now the orders and money for Blue & Gold Sausage have been pushed back to Monday, April 6. Should there be another change I will let everyone know as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- March 17 - According to the State Department of Education, indoor school facilities are not allowed for group use of any kind during the mandated school closure.
- March 16 - All extra curricular activities are cancelled until April 6th. The Prom on April 11th is currently postponed. It may be cancelled entirely in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- March 14 - Letter from Superintendent Jason Lockhart regarding further updates and recommendations from the CDC, OSDH, and OSDE on controlling the spread of COVID-19. Click here to read the letter.
- March 13 - Letter from Superintendent Jason Lockhart regarding OSDE recommendations on spring break and other travel for students, families, and district staff. Click here to read the letter.